Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Shoe as dream

As a child, I often had this weird dream that I attended a school event wearing the wrong outfit, especially the wrong kind of shoes. Fifteen years on, nothing has changed much. The only difference between the dreams then and now is that I see myself wearing the wrong shoes at various public events. These nightmares have made me conscious, and hence I ensure that I use the correct kind of shoes for the right kind of events.

However, there are times when the right shoes for the right event is not enough. Especially if you have extensively used a particular pair of shoes that is just apt for the event you want to attend. So, to avoid being caught up in embarrassing situations pertaining to your shoes, it is always better to ready ourselves and more importantly ready our shoes for all occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment